• Pictures of aspects of life in lockdown.
• Something local, a little unusual, amusing, or even life-changing that you would hardly have believed 3 months ago.
• Your acknowledgment that a condition of entry is that it is free of copyright and may be used for community benefit.
• To enter, either (1) send a digital copy with your name to email@example.com, or (2) post to the new Facebook page "Roxwell in Lockdown" or (3) tag our new Instagram page @roxwellinlockdown, or simply use the hashtag #roxwellinlockdown on social media providing your posts are public. We'll contact you if your pictures are shortlisted for the competition.
• Also send videoblogs of how the experience has affected you.
• Ideally 30 secs to 2 minutes.
• Same entry method and disclaimer
Emailed entries will be vetted and uploaded to a new Facebook and Instagram pages for Roxwell in Lockdown and to our village website
There will be an autumn public exhibition of the best, with prizes for junior, teen and adults.